Boston was founded in the 1630’s by Puritan settlers from England, which makes it one of the oldest cities in the United States. This location played a key role in the American Revolution, with the Boston Massacre, The Boston Tea Party, and many other historic events occurring there. Boston is the home of the first public school, the first subway system, and the first public park.
The AOA’s 2018 Annual Leadership Meetings will be held at The Westin Copley Place in June 2018, situated in downtown Boston. The Westin connects to the sky bridge and is close to Newberry Street, Copley Mall, dining, and historic sites.
Several events take place during the AOA Annual Leadership Meetings:
- C. McCollister Evarts Resident Leadership Forum – for nominated PGY4 residents
- Emerging Leaders Forum – for members of the AOA’s Emerging Leaders Program
- Leadership Institute
- Summer Council of Orthopaedic Residency Directors (CORD) Conference
- Own the Bone Symposium
- AOA Symposium addressing a range of critical issues
- Scientific posters
- Networking events including the Presidents Welcome Reception, breakfast networking, networking breaks, and more
- Guest speakers including the Presidential Guest Lecturer and the Howard H. Steele Foundation Lecturer
26–30 June 2018
American Orthopedic Association Annual Leadership Meeting 2018
Venue: Boston, USA