AI in Orthopaedics
Day 1: Pre-conference workshop: 6 November 2023, The Medical Society of LondonDay 2: AI in orthopaedics conference: 7 November 2023, The Royal Society of Medicine CPD: 10 credits (applied for)
Following the success of last year’s inaugural conference, ORUK is delighted be organising the second national conference on ‘AI in orthopaedics’ on Tuesday 7 November, in association with the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA).
In addition, this year we will also be running a pre-conference workshop on ‘Basic education in AI and ML with emphasis on its use in orthopaedics’ for non-specialist AI users, on Monday 6 November. You can register for just 1 or both days.
The content will reflect the feedback from last year and be based around:
· Education in the principles and practice with AI and machine learning for non specialist AI users (Pre-conference workshop on 6 November)
· Podium presentations from practitioners in the field, with emphasis on results of using AI (both positive and negative)
· The challenges, including issues around governance and consent
· Key note presentations from funders, regulators and experts from abroad
· Key note presentations from experts in allied specialities and some experienced practitioners from abroad, who have been working with AI and from whom we can learn
Early bird fees expire on 3 September 2023, register to take advantage now!
Workshop and conference: £250.00 (6—7 November 2023)
Conference only: £150.00 (7 November 2023)
You can register for just 1 or both days.