The unique, silicate substituted, calcium phosphate chemistry of Actifuse is a significant advance in synthetic bone graft technology.
Actifuse MIS System is ideal for use in a range of spine and orthopaedic procedures and the applicator facilitates bone graft placement through a 200mm x 8mm prefilled cartridge. Each cartridge is filled with 7.5ml of Actifuse ABX for rapid, high quality bone formation.
The Actifuse MIS System is designed for ease of use and offers:
- Transparent cartridge for easy visualization
- Simple bayonet fitting for cartridge attachment
- Easily replaceable cartridges for additional volume requirements
- Textured grip for use in wet environments
Actifuse MIS System is designed for single patient use and comes as a complete system, in a sterile pack, containing an applicator plus one cartridge. Additional single cartridges are available for procedures with an increased volume requirement.
Actifuse is a unique, osteostimulative bone graft:
- Accelerates bone formation
- Physiologically mediated resorption
- Demonstrated clinical success