The many advantages of this product include:
- it can be used for anatomical single or double bundle techniques;
- a proven history with over 10 years of clinical use and in excess of 10 publications;
- the surgeon can control the thickness and length of the autograft, which also allows short length grafts to be adapted for use in ACL reconstruction;
- the structural properties are superior to those where sutures are used and are comparable to the Bone-Tendon-Bone (BTB) graft;
- it is more resistant to graft tension relaxation than when using sutures for fixation;
- when using a double-bundle anatomic technique the two grafts can be easily and simultaneously fixed;
- it is particularly suited to multiple ligament injuries.