The published evidence for the Corail Hip System proves that it is a class-leading hydroxyapatite coated cementless implant. In many markets it is considered the standard of care for primary total hip arthroplasty when compared with other cementless hip implants1-4.
With more than 700,000 implantations since 1986, the Corail Hip System is supported by personal experience and clinical results5. Together, these assure todays surgeons of the performance they can expect now and in the future.
- Hallan G, Lie S, Furnes O, et al. Medium- and long-term performance of 11,516 uncemented primary femoral stems from the Norwegian arthroplasty register. J Bone Joint Surg Br 2007;89(12):15741580
- Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry. Annual Report. Adelaide: AOA; 2010. Available from URL: http://www.dmac.adelaide.edu.au/aoanjrr/index.jsp [accessed 05/05/11].
- National Joint Registry of England and Wales. 7th Annual Report 2010. Available from URL: http://njrcentre.org.uk [accessed 05/05/11].
- Norwegian Arthroplasty Register. Annual Report 2009. Available from URL: http://www.haukeland.no/nrl/ [accessed 05/05/11].
- Data on file at DePuy International Limited