20 May 2016 – The international orthopaedic and trauma symposium, Glasgow
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow is delighted to announce the second International Orthopaedic and Trauma symposium taking place on Friday 20 May 2016.
Event Director Drummond Mansbridge, with Dominic Meek, Sanjeev Patil, Bryn Jones, and Jim Huntley combine a day focusing on trauma and reconstruction.
There will be a variety of topics presented including the management of soft tissue knee injuries, paediatric foot disorders, hand and wrist injury, outcomes of hip fractures, hip AVN, and the management of the multiple injured patient amongst others, provided by an exceptional and Internationally acclaimed Faculty. Speakers will include:
- Mr Stephen Mannion
- Mr Andy Williams
- Mr Doug Campbell
- Mr Mike Uglow
- Professor Peter Giannoudis
- Professor Matthew Costa
Further information on the speakers can be found in the Speaker Biography document below.
The International Orthopaedic and Trauma symposium has been designed to develop enhanced knowledge and to provide you with the latest thinking and advances in current practice to optimise surgical outcomes.
This event will:
- Provide expert opinion on challenges in surgical care
- Allow access to engage directly with experts in their field
- Introduce new philosophies and techniques
- Provide expert lecturers using case studies to provide an update on orthopaedic trauma
- Discuss the most up-to-date evidence-based treatment approaches
- Provide the opportunity to network with your peers
- Guarantee to increase your knowledge and enhance your CPD
Who should attend?
- All Orthopaedic surgeons
- Senior Orthopaedic Nurses
This year the International Orthopaedic and Trauma Symposium will be holding a Poster competition. Details of abstract submission guidelines found as a link below. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
232-242 St. Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RJ
The fees for this event are:
- Non-member – Attendance: £150
- Trainee – Attendance: £90
- RCPSG Fellow/Member – Attendance: £100