The ESSKA Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy Course is designed to provide certified orthopaedic surgeons thorough, didactic and practical training in challenging disorders of the shoulder from renowned Faculty using state of the art surgical facilities.There are 24 positions available. This course will be submitted for accreditation to the UEMS (European Union of Medical Specialists) for European CME credits (ECMECs).
- understand the decision-making process involved in choosing the appropriate surgical approach in challenging disorders of the shoulder
- observe and practise the state of the art surgical technique
- discuss the management of disorders with the ESSKA Faculty dedicated to training
Do you qualify for this course?
To qualify, you must:
- perform 20 – 25 shoulder cases per year
- be a European citizen
- be/become an ESSKA member
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country
- speak English fluently
- complete the online application form
The ESSKA Education Committee independently evaluate and score the applications.
The 24 top-scored candidates are selected for the course.
Registration fee 500€ – upon selection
ESSKA covers the following for selected candidates:
- travel reimbursement up to 350€
- all transfers in the United Kingdom
- two nights accommodation
- lunches and dinner
Your fee helps ESSKA to support research in the field of Orthopaedics and Sports Traumatology.