This three-day course aims to provide delegates with a core understanding of the management of common foot & ankle problems.
- Anatomy including cadaveric dissection:
- Biomechanics and gait;
- The evaluation and treatment of common disorders of the forefoot, midfoot and hindfoot pain;
- The role of orthotics:
- Management of foot and ankle trauma;
- Diabetic and neuromuscular disorders;
- Foot tumours and arthroscopy of the ankle.
There will be hands-on examination techniques with saw bone workshops, arthroscopy workshops and patient case presentations.
The course is for ST2-ST6 orthopaedic trainees and newly appointed foot and ankle consultants.
The fee includes all refreshments, Monday evening meal and the course dinner on Tuesday evening.
Arthritis Research Centre
Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 7AG