ReproBone® is an advanced range of UK manufactured synthetic and resorbable bone grafts that stimulate, integrate and regenerate natural bone.
These biomimetic materials act as ideal scaffolds to support bone formation and integration. ReproBone is available in a variety of convenient forms to suit the challenges that surgeons face in orthopaedic, trauma and spine surgery. Its proven efficacy in bone grafting procedures provides surgeons with confidence in its safety and clinical outcomes.
ReproBone fusion is an innovative, synthetic fusion of hydroxyapatite/tri-calcium phosphate granules in an osteostimulative carrier. This high-quality, resorbable biomaterial is a non-setting, injectable matrix which combines the early stimulative activity of nanostructured hydroxyapatite with the longer term support of highly porous micro-scaffolds.
Promoting and stimulating bone formation:
- Easy to use – ReproBone® fusion has putty-like consistency and can be injected directly into the defect site.
- Sticky formula provides an excellent contact with the host bone.
- Facilitates vascularisation and bone growth throughout its highly interconnected porous structure.
- Positive osteostimulative effect – the high surface area of nano-hydroxyapatite attracts and binds biomolecules essential for bone repair and regeneration.
- Synthetic, sterile and reliable alternative to autograft or allograft.
- Multiphasic regenerative activity.
- Stratified resorption providing structural support throughout the regenerative process and maintaining bone volume.
T: +44 (0)114 232 7070