Symposium: 15 to 17 August 2018
Course: 13 to 17 August 2018
Location: Sheraton International Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, UK
Provisional Brochure: Click to Download
As usual, there is a five-day Instructional Course, aimed at trainees and those requiring an over-view and update in orthopaedic trauma, running in parallel with a three-day Trauma Symposium, aimed at established surgeons interested in recent developments, debates, and controversies.
The Symposium’s subject areas include a wide range of common and challenging orthopaedic trauma situations. Delegates will be able to discuss a range of related topics with a faculty of international and national experts.
The Instructional Course is of particular use for surgeons preparing for their orthopaedic fellowship examinations. There is a special reduced rate for BOTA members (£50 discount – click here to book rate – your details will be checked). During the five day course all aspects of orthopaedic trauma will be covered by an experienced faculty of international and national experts. The format also comprises lectures, small group discussions and hands-on labs.
Highlights of these courses include:
- An experienced and enthusiastic faculty of international and national experts
- Short, focussed lectures followed
by wide-ranging discussions based around carefully selected clinical cases, all located in Edinburgh’s five-star Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa.
- Breakout sessions which encompass ‘meet the expert’ discussions and dry-bone practical labs.
- Cadaveric surgical labs at the University of Edinburgh’s historic Anatomy Department.
- Expanded breakout and cadaveric sessions focussed on combined orthoplastic teamwork and reconstruction.
For more information and to book your place, visit: http://www.trauma.co.uk/