This conference will provide you with a comprehensive update and review on the current provision of orthopaedic care for sports injuries in the UK. Join a host of featured experts and key opinion leaders discussing innovation, progress and current practice within their sub-specialties.
This two-day intensive course is aimed at consultants and trainees in orthopaedics, sport and exercise medicine and all related specialties including physiotherapists and osteopaths. It will also be extremely useful for anyone involved or interested in the care of sportsmen and sportswomen.
This event is jointly organised with the Institute of Sport Exercise and Health (ISEH). The ISEH is one of eleven global Olympic research centres for injury prevention and athlete health.
- Key updates from elite sport and dance
- Hot Topics in Tendinopathy
- Hamstring Injuries – a deep dive
- Adolescent overuse injuries and their prevention
- Key issues in sports hip injury management
- Critical debates in the management of acute injuries
For more details and to book, visit: www.rsm.ac.uk/events