Due to the cancellation of the AAOS Annual Meeting 2020, we regret to announce the cancellation of the Tutorials Implants session at Hyatt Regency Hotel Orlando on March 25th, 2020.
Ali Madani’s tutorials have featured among the presentations most highly rated by participants. After the success of the Las Vegas session last March, benefit from Avicenne’s latest market research based on 25 years’ experience and extensive business connections with all parties (Orthopaedic companies, Contract Manufacturing Organizations, Surgeons, PE funds, etc).
In this presentation you will hear about:
Orthopaedic Market perspectives and main issues
Orthopaedic Contract Manufacturing Markets.
Critical questions addressed in this two-hour tutorial presented by Ali Madani:
- What are the latest trends and main changes within the Orthopaedic market?
- Contract manufacturing and supply chain: how can the collaboration between OEMs and contract manufacturers yield innovation?
- How will the increased weight of regulatory and quality issues be shared between OEM and CMO?
- Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) is now massively used by many OEMs for implants. Is Additive Manufacturing the right option for CMOs as well?
- How is Robotic-assisted and navigation changing the nature of the industry by demanding new know-how and technologies?
- Disruptive innovations & emerging technologies in Orthopaedics.
To register for the event, please visit: https://tutorials.implants-event.com/