Join the Royal Osteoporosis Society for their new digital learning event
The ROS are taking education online this winter with Osteoporosis Online, their new digital learning event.
The one-day event on Tuesday 1 December brings you the latest updates in osteoporosis clinical practice and research from our world-leading experts.
They will launch their Research Roadmap to find a cure for osteoporosis and share insights on how to deliver best practice care in the unique COVID-19 landscape.
With live, interactive keynote sessions, symposia, and oral abstract and poster presentations, this event is unmissable if you work in the field of osteoporosis or bone health.
And if you can’t join in live or are struggling to choose between sessions, all delegates can enjoy the entire programme on-demand after the event.
• Explore the priority areas for research to bring us closer to a cure for osteoporosis
• Discuss latest research across the field though oral abstract presentations and ePoster exhibition
• Understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on osteoporosis patients and fracture prevention pathways
• Understand best practice and develop skills in conducting effective virtual consultations
• Discover new and emerging technology in the identification of osteoporosis, fracture risk and bone mass measurement
To view the programme and book your place, please visit the ROS website