Postponed from April 2020:
Osteoporosis 2020 takes immense pleasure in welcoming participants from across the globe to attend “13th International Conference on Osteoporosis, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Disorders” from September 16-17, 2020
in Dubai, UAE
. The conference comprises eminent personalities with their keynote presentations, verbal speeches, productive poster presentations and exhibitions along with a discussion forum providing the insights on the advances of osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis 2020 is an international gathering organised by Pulsus, that unites innovators to experience the advancements in research and development in the field of Orthopaedics, Orthopaedics Surgery, Podiatry, Foot-care, Hand-care, Arthritis, Musculoskeletal disorder, Rheumatology, Sport Medicine, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Bone health and many more. It is a platform for scholars, researchers, scientists, organisations and industries to exhibit the recent advancements in diagnosis, treatment and postoperative managements of osteoporosis. The event comprises the various aspects of osteoporosis with discussions on the causes and types of osteoporosis and their rehabilitation methods. The new emerging prosthesis will also be discussed in the conference, with applied technologies of Biomaterials, Nanotechnology, Ayurveda and Tissue engineering in Orthopaedics.
- To listen and speak to individuals about the latest knowledge in osteoporosis research and developments.
- The conference comprises eminent speakers from all over the world, discussing their recent framework on their fields of interest along with their presentation and discussion.
- The most recent and current updates in Orthopaedics and Osteoporosis are the major indications of this conference that provides a mass networking opportunity.
- To have a wide range of exposure to various fields related to osteoporosis such as orthopaedics, orthopaedic surgery, podiatry, foot-care, hand-care, arthritis, musculoskeletal disorder, rheumatology, sports medicine, paediatric orthopaedics, orthopaedics & trauma, bone health and many more.
- The young researchers and the student contestants will have the chance to win Best Poster Award by showcasing their work as a poster presentation at the Young Researcher Forum.
- Medical Colleges, Universities
- Societies & Associations
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Software making associations
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
For more information and to book a place, visit: https://osteoporosis.pulsusconference.com/registration